Kleng Meedercher, Risen Iddien

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Petty

This post may be erased in a few hours, because it is an example of me at my pettiest. My current annoyance (very current as in like within the past ten minutes) is that a guy I used to date took me off his gmail chat list. Now I can't see when he is online. I'm not really sure when he did this (because he is not in my quick contacts); I just noticed it. Seriously - is it possible that he did it on purpose? It's a little confusing because he ended it like three weeks ago, and I know he still showed up on Friday. So why remove me now? He would have to take some affirmative action to block me - which is just a weird thing to do, considering the length of time that has passed. If he wanted to block me, why wouldn't he have done it right away?

The most annoying thing about this situation is that I noticed it; noticing brings the whole situation back into my mind and I have to think about it again, which is annoying because I am not all that interested in him, more just interest in why he did this. What could possibly be going on there?

Unfortunately (or not) it's probably a mystery that will never be answered. I'm certainly not going to ask him, and given that he cut me, it's unlikely that he will be forthcoming with any information (about anything). Ah well, just going to have to chalk this one up to random acts of psychosis'.

Ciao.
E 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment