Kleng Meedercher, Risen Iddien

Monday, November 13, 2006

Pivotal moment #2 (?)

Tomorrow I am taking another test; the second part of my application for the foreign service. I wonder if I will pass; or rather, I wonder what will happen if I do pass. It's something I want so much, I don't even know what I would do if I actually get it. At this point, however it is 11:30 at night and I have to get up in five hours. I am an incurable insomniac.

After the test I am going to the opera. (Oh dear, sometimes I wonder what is going on with me ... the opera? Seriously.) Actually, I am looking forward to it (seriously.) I really want to see it because it is based on a biblical story which I included in my undergrad thesis. (okay seriously. I am a hugely, unforgivable nerd.)

I also have a lot of work to do...at work. Somehow, despite my nearly week off, I have gotten behind.

This is a dumb post. Maybe I will have more to write tomorrow. I'll either be thrilled, depressed or confused. Maybe resigned. Who knows.

Ciao.
E 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment