Kleng Meedercher, Risen Iddien

Friday, November 17, 2006

Trek-Back

Last night I went to an alnumni event for my law school. It was at the University of chicago club. Don't ask me why, because that is certainly not the school I went to (not even close). The event was under attended and I stayed for under an hour. Some of the people I saw there really surprised me: why would you go to an event as an alumnus when you never attended as a student? And why be SBA president if you are not even going to follow up and go to alumni events? I am pretty sure that the answer is that the uninvolved student has a lot of time on his hands (as he doesn't have a job) and the SBA president is working long hours (making lots of money) at a big firm.

This weekend I am returning to the homestead (again - was just there last week). The baby (blondie) needs a babysitter (or maybe it is a little more accurate to describe my role for the next few days as a keeper/chauffeur). I plan on watching a lot of TV, doing laundry and swimming. It will be fabulous.

Ciao.

PS - Congratulations to D.K., Esq. for passing the NY bar!
E 3:57 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment